domingo, 6 de julho de 2014

Sunny Sundays

Quem me conhece, sabe que adoro os Domingos.
Adoro não ter horas para acordar, não ter nada que fazer, e se o sol raiar, porque não desfrutar dele?

Who knows me, can say for sure that I love Sundays.
I simply love not have an established hour to wake up, not have anything important to worry about, and if the sun shines, why not go out and enjoy the day?




Hat: Primark (SS14)
Black Top: Bershka (SS14)
Shorts: Shana (AW13)
Necklace: Primark (old)
Shoes: Modalfa (old)
Photography: Eduardo

A única coisa que odeio nos Domingos, é ter de trabalhar no dia seguinte.

The only thing that I hate about Sundays, is that I've gotta work tomorrow.

Leave an impression. Everywhere. Anywhere.

Beijo, M*

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Mensagem antiga Página inicial